Patient Participation Group
We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
There is an active Patient Participation Group (PPG) for all three sites which meets every 6-8 weeks and a separate Patient Reference Group which communicates virtually by email and online.
Each year the Practice issues a patient survey to understand what we do well and what we could do better. Look out for posters/leaflets at reception. In addition to this, we have friends and family tests available for your completion in all receptions.
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- Your PPG aims to provide better sharing of information between practice staff and patients.
- Your PPG aims to give practical support to the surgery.
- Your PPG works to encourage patients with positive ideas to join and contribute to developing the work of MSHC PPG.
- Your PPG aims to help encourage two-way feedback between patients and staff to enable the maintenance of good standards of service provided by the surgery
- Your PPG aims to work constructively and in a practical way to help identify solutions and to work in partnership with the surgery, as well as with other relevant external organisations.
- Your PPG is not intended to be a channel for responding to specific personal medical issues/complaints as these should be channelled via the practices formal complaints procedures.
If you are interested in joining please contact our Practice Manager Dee Simpson-Banks on email@example.com
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Virtual Reference Group
In 2013 the practice set up a virtual Patient Reference Group (PRG). This was to ensure that when we are canvasing opinions or looking for ideas/suggestions we have a truly representative cross section of our patient demographics, allowing for age, gender, disabilities and ethnicity.
Patients that have registered for this group, annually receive the practice survey for their feedback. There is no other commitment required of them.
We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.