See a GP by video with LIVI. Even at the weekend.
Patients of Mid Sussex Health Care can now see an NHS GP by video using LIVI. Get medical advice, prescriptions and referrals on the same day – even at weekends. The service is provided free on the NHS.
You can download the LIVI app to your mobile phone or tablet, at the App Store or Google Play. Alternatively, visit www.livi.co.uk for more information.
LIVI GPs are all GMC-registered NHS GPS, who (with your consent) will be able to access your medical records and give you a considered, in-depth diagnosis based on your medical history.
Once you have registered with LIVI, you will be required by the practice to give your consent to share your records with LIVI.
When should you use LIVI?
- Can’t make it into the surgery, for example: due to time, work, or accessibility issues.
- Are anxious and want to speak to a GP quickly.
- Busy parents who have difficulty attending surgery or are anxious.
- Are unable to get an appointment for days, or even weeks.
- Prefer to see a GP by video rather than face-to-face.
Once you have downloaded the app and completed a brief identity check, you will be able to book a video consultation and you will have two options:
- Book a specific time for a video consultation with a LIVI GP
- Use the drop-in queue (within the opening times Monday – Friday 07:00 – 22:00 and weekends 08:00 – 16:00) with a LIVI GP – waiting time is usually within 20-30 minutes.
Any existing patients who are over 16 and currently listed with the practice. Parents and guardians can book appointments for children aged 2-16 years old.
For more information, please up a leaflet at your surgery.
For all non-medical questions, speak to LIVI Support on 0330 808 2074 or email: email@example.com.